Pamela Prescott, Esq.
Pamela Prescott was born in Los Angeles, California before moving to Orange County. She attended the University of Colorado, Boulder, where she studied Psychology. Pamela graduated cum laude from California Western School of Law in 2019 and she is admitted to practice law in California.
Pamela has always had a passion for justice, equality and fairness. At the University of Colorado, Pamela explored this passion through her study of Women & Gender Studies. While attending law school in San Diego, Pamela served as Executive Editor of Notes and Comments for the California Western Law Review. She also tutored first-year law students in legal writing and analysis.
In August of 2019, Pamela joined Kazerouni Law Group, APC as a post-bar law clerk. After passing the July 2019 California Bar Exam, she joined the firm as an Associate Attorney. Pamela practices consumer rights litigation, including illegal credit reporting and unfair debt collection.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. cum laude– 2019
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Bachelor of Arts – 2015
- Major: Psychology
- Minors: Business and Women & Gender Studies
- “‘Entitled’: Why Victims of Sex Discrimination Should Be Entitled to Seek Relief Under Title VII and Title IX,” California Western Law Review: Vol. 54: No. 2, Article 3.
- Law Journal: California Western Law Review, Executive Editor of Notes and Comments, 2018–2019