Mike Kazerouni, Esq.
Mike (Mohammad) Kazerouni is one of the founding partners at Kazerouni Law Group APC. For over a decade Mike has dedicated his legal career to the representation of personal injury victims and consumer protection from dangerous and defective products. Mike has successfully represented thousands of clients and litigated hundreds of personal injury and consumer protection cases including wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, burn injuries, defective products litigation, among other harms and injuries in both State and Federal courts in individual and class action matters.
From 2017 – 2019, Mike was recognized as a SuperLawyer’s Rising Star by Thomson Reuters. Only 2.5% of Attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction. In 2020, Mike was honored to be recognized as a SuperLawyer by Thomson Reuters, a distinction received by only 5% of attorneys within a State. Mike was also named and honored to be on the list of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in California from 2017-2019 and Top 100 Civil Plaintiff lawyer in California in 2019. In 2020, Mike was recognized by one of the best recognized peer review publications in the legal profession when he was named to Woodward White’s Best Lawyers list.
In 2017, Mike was recognized as having one of the Top 10 Verdicts in California for a wrongful death litigation which resulted in a $10,750,000 verdict in San Diego county.
Mike proudly serves on the Board of Directors of the Consumer Attorneys of California and is a member of the American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and the Iranian American Bar Association.
Mike is currently licensed to practice law in CA, NY, TX, DC, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
When not representing his clients, Mike enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, watching soccer, and being an avid pilot.
- California, 2007
- Texas, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2016
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2007
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California – 2002
- Major: Political Science
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, 2019 – Present
- Best Lawyers, 2020
- Super Lawyers, 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017 – 2019
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers, 2017 – 2019
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Board of Director and President’s Club Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Iranian American Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta