Mike Kazerouni, Esq.
Mohammad “Mike” Kazerouni is one of the founding partners at Kazerouni Law Group. Mike’s legal areas of interest include Personal Injury, Consumer Rights, and Class Action. Mike attended the University of California Irvine where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree and thereafter attended Chapman University School of Law.
In his legal career, Mike has successfully litigated over 100 personal injury cases involving minor soft tissue damages to catastrophic injury cases involving brain, burn, and mold injuries. As a staunch advocate for his client’s, Mike has also successfully litigated multiple Attorney Malpractice Cases, Consumer Rights Cases, and Immigration Habeas cases involving the wrongful detention of Immigrants.
In 2017 Mike was selected to Super Lawyers’ Southern California Rising Stars list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 2.5% of Attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction. Mike was honored to be on the list of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 in 2017.
Mike has a passion for representing consumers at large and furthering consumer rights whether on an individual basis or as a class action matter and does not shy away from taking on large national corporations, banks, or insurance carriers.
Mike is currently licensed to practice law in CA, TX, DC, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- California, 2007
- Texas, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2007
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California – 2002
- Major: Political Science
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, 2019 – Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017 – Present
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers, 2017 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, President’s Club Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Iranian American Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta