Ryan L. McBride Esq.
Ryan McBride is a licensed attorney in Arizona, California, Washington, Utah and Florida. Before law school, Ryan attended Arizona State University (ASU), where he played #1 singles and doubles on the tennis team, was a Pat Tillman Scholar, and served as the President of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee. Ryan graduated Cum Laude from ASU and continued on to travel the professional tennis tour until he decided to change direction and serve in the Teach For America Corp, while simultaneously obtaining his Master’s degree from ASU.
While in law school, Ryan served as the President of the Sports Law Society, the Academics Director for the Student Bar Association, and as a member of the National Sports Law Negotiation Competition Team for Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
After law school, Ryan gained valuable experience by starting and running his own law firm and volunteering at a local domestic violence restraining order clinic.
Ryan has received several prestigious awards including the Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services and the Pat Tillman Community Leadership Award (along with Arizona Cardinals’ Taitusi “Deuce” Lutui and Phoenix Coyotes’ Shane Doan). Ryan’s passion is helping people, which is why he has decided to practice in the area of consumer protection. Ryan is conversant in Spanish.
As the Managing Associate Attorney at the Arizona office for Kazerouni Law Group, Ryan practices full-time as a consumer rights attorney, litigating cases under a wide array of consumer and employment statutes. Ryan’s primary responsibility is to manage a caseload in each of the five states in which he is licensed to practice law. Ryan’s current caseload consists of multiple class action, mass tort, and complex civil cases. Ryan is admitted in and has recently successfully argued an appeal in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- Honors: President of the Sports Law Society
- Honors: Academics Director for the Student Bar Association
- Honors: National Sports Law Negotiation Competition Team, Member
- Arizona State University (ASU)
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Pat Tillman Scholar
- Honors: President of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Arizona State University
- Master’s degree
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Pat Tillman Community Leadership Award
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member