Robert L. Hyde, Esq.
Mr. Hyde was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He served in the active duty United States Air Force, where he was decorated, and honorably discharged. He attended the University of Minnesota, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science, Sociology, and Rhetoric. He then attended California Western School of Law on an academic scholarship and is now a licensed attorney admitted to the State Bar of Minnesota and the State Bar of California. He is also admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and all federal and state courts in Minnesota and California.
Mr. Hyde was a partner at Hyde & Swigart, a national practice is dedicated exclusively to protecting consumers that recently merged with Kazerouni Law Group, and also serves as an Adjunct Professor at California Western School of Law, in San Diego, California, where he teaches civil litigation for consumer law claims.
Mr. Hyde is a member of the American Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the San Diego County Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, the National Association of Consumer Advocates, and the Federal Bar Association.
He has also been associated with such prestigious law ﬁrms as Dorsey & Whitney, Patterson and Keough, and Barry & Helwig, LLC, in a non-attorney capacity.
- 100% Consumer Law and Class Actions
- California, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Minnesota, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2012
- Washington, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2005
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Minnesota
- B.S. – 1999
- Major: Finance and Accounting
- Super Lawyer, 2013 – 2016
- San Diego County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Southern District of California Chapter
- American Association for Justice
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Public Justice
- Enright Inns of Court, 2011 – 2014
- Minimum of 50 hours of pro bono with Legal Aid, 2013 – Present