Mona Amini, Esq.
Mona Amini grew up in Orange County, California. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of California at Riverside where she received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She attended Whittier Law School as an Admissions Merit Scholarship Recipient and received her J.D. with a Concentration in Business Law.
During law school, Ms. Amini volunteered at Legal Aid Society of Orange County and worked as a legal extern at Kazerouni Law Group, APC. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge William M. Monroe.
Ms. Amini joined Kazerouni Law Group, APC in 2014 as an Associate Attorney for the firm’s Costa Mesa office. She is fluent in Farsi and proficient in Spanish.
Ms. Amini has litigated numerous consumer rights cases, including individual matters and nationwide class actions against major corporations, on behalf of clients with claims arising out of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and other federal and state consumer protection statutes.
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Consumer Protection
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Honors: Admissions Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Major: Business Law
- University of California, Riverside
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Business Administration
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member
- Iranian American Bar Association – O.C. Chapter, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Volunteer