Jason Ibey, Esq.
Jason is a husband and father, and native of Southern California.
He was graduated with the highest honors from California State University, Fullerton, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication, with an emphasis in argumentation and persuasion. He received his law degree with high honors from Whittier Law School. During law school, he was a competing member of the Moot Court Honors Board, and served as president of the Whittier Law School Student Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society for two years.
He served as a legal extern for more than a year at Kazerouni Law Group APC before joining the firm as an attorney in 2012. He also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Deborah Sanchez. Jason was made a partner of the firm in 2019, in recognition of his exemplary record of success and dedication to his clients.
Jason feels strongly about protecting the rights of consumers. He is conversant and literate in Spanish.
- Consumer Rights
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- United States District Court, District Court of Massachusetts
- Supreme Court of Utah, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2018
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- Honors: Whittier Law School Student Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society, President
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Speech Communication
- Plaintiff Magazine (March 2015): Those Annoying Robo Calls and The Changing Standard of Prior Express Consent
- “Think Twice Before Filing That Article III Challenge”, The Daily Journal , November, 2016
- “California’s Invasion of Privacy Act” , Plaintiff Magazine, May, 2018
- “Pay Your Arbitration Fees On Time Or Lose The Right To Arbitrate”, Daily Journal, October 2019
- ““What is an Autodialer? The Supreme Court will decide” CAOC Forum Magazine, September/October 2020
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- St. George, Utah Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
- Honorable Deborah Sanchez, Judicial Extern