Debtors: Know Your Rights


Feel like you’re all alone against harassing debt collectors? Do you feel like you’re being hunted by your creditors? Tired of the non-stop letters, rude phone calls, and feeling like you’re trapped by your debt? Are you being sued on a personal debt?

1 in 3 adults in America have debt in collections! Just because you’re behind in paying your bills, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have rights. Owing money does not mean collectors can treat you like a criminal!

Many of these rights are incorporated in something called the FDCPA, or the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. If you have experienced one of the following common FDCPA violations, then you may be able to sue a debt collector and make them pay you!

A debt collector or creditor may not:

Kazerouni Law Group has helped thousands of consumers like you who feel trapped by their debt. By advocating for consumers like you on a wide range of issues, we’ve recovered over $750 million for our clients nationwide.

Unrepresented defendants may lose. Don’t be one of those people. Call us for a free consultation. An actual attorney from our office will talk with you immediately or on the next business day. Whether you owe the debt or not, you may have legal defenses. It is Plaintiff’s job to prove that you owe the money, and sometimes they have a hard time doing so. Even if you think that you owe the money, or do not want to go through the litigation process, we often have success negotiating favorable reductions and payment plans, and can usually do so before going to court.

The best part is that Kazerouni Law Group, APC will sue a debt collector at no cost to you – you will not pay a penny out of pocket!

DISCLAIMER - I understand that I am only requesting a free evaluation, and that by doing so Kazerouni Law Group and I are not creating a business or legal relationship between us. This will only happen if we both agree to this later. Further, I also understand that if I do not hear from Kazerouni Law Group within one business day after I send this I should call them at (800)-778-2065 to be sure they received this
Scroll to Top