Corey Patrick Hanrahan, Esq.
Attorney Corey Hanrahan is a San Diego employment law attorney who is of counsel at Kazerouni Law Group dedicated to helping employees who have been treated unlawfully. He worked as a trial lawyer at one of San Diego’s well-known plaintiff’s civil litigation firms before founding The Hanrahan Firm. He is an experienced litigator who has represented clients in a wide variety of employment matters. He has litigated hundreds of sexual harassment, disability discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower and wage and hour claims. He has successfully litigated claims against some of the country’s largest employers. He has a proven track record of success inside and outside of the courtroom. He has numerous six-figure and seven-figure settlements and verdicts. Corey brings the experience and tenacity of a larger law firm to the intimacy of a boutique law firm setting, to give the cases the attention they need and deserve.
Corey is also co-founder and President/CEO of Team Hoyt San Diego. Team Hoyt San Diego is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to persons with disabilities to allow them to compete in running races and triathlons. This allows Corey to give back to the San Diego community.
Corey is also an avid distance runner. He has placed in the top 100 finishers in several San Diego half marathons. He has also run the Boston Marathon as a charity runner for the Hoyt Foundation four times, while raising money to help persons with disabilities.
- Employment Law
- California, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor – 2008
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minnesota
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2004
- Major: Sociology
- 2015 San Diego Business Journal Best of the Bar
- 2016 Super Lawyers San Diego Rising Star
- California State Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court