Assal Assassi, Esq.
Assal Assassi joined Kazerouni Law Group, APC, in 2008 as a law clerk. Upon becoming a licensed attorney in 2010, Ms. Assassi was brought on as an associate attorney with the firm. In 2015, Ms. Assassi became a partner with the firm.
Ms. Assassi attended the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in law & society and a minor in philosophy. Thereafter, she attended Whittier Law School where she was a competing member on the Moot Court Honors Board. Ms. Assassi achieved academic excellence while attending Whittier Law School by receiving the Best Oralist Award in the 13th Annual Gail P. Sonnenberg Appellate Advocacy Competition and by earning the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in her professional skills and legal analysis workshop courses.
Ms. Assassi has dedicated the majority of her legal career to zealously representing personal injury victims in litigation. Ms. Assassi has litigated hundreds of personal injury cases throughout California on behalf of injured consumers.
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- Honors: Best Oralist Award in the 13th Annual Gail P. Sonnenberg Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Law & society
- Minor: Philosophy
- American Bar Association, member
- Orange County Bar Association, member
- National Association of Consumer Advocates, member