Ali Reza Sadrarhami, Esq.
Ali Sadrarhami was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. While working as a behavior tutor for children with autism, he attended UCLA on a Merit-Based Scholarship and graduated with Honors, receiving his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy.
Mr. Sadrarhami attended Loyola Law School on a Merit-Based Scholarship where he received Honors in Trial Advocacy and was selected as a Research Assistant to analyze trends in statutory damages in Copyright Law.
Mr. Sadrarhami first joined Kazerouni Law Group, APC as a law clerk, and was then brought on board as an Associate Attorney in 2017. He is fluent in Farsi and proficient in French.
- Mass Torts
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Merit-Based Scholarship
- Trial Advocacy – highest grade
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major Philosophy
- Scion & Associates