Masih Kazerouni, Esq.
Masih Kazerouni is the founding parter of Pro Injury Attorneys and an attorney with Kazeoruni Law Group, APC. Masih graduated Cum Laude from The University of California, Santa Barbara with a major in Law and Society. He earned his Juris Doctor Degree from Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles.
Since practicing law in California in 2010, Masih Kazerouni has dedicated a majority of his practice to helping out the aggrieved. Consumer protection is Masih’s passion. Masih’s hard work and dedication to the field has resulted in recognition by Thomas Reuters as a Southern California Rising Star Super Lawyer in 2016 and 2017, an honor awarded to less than 2.5% of attorneys in the State of California. Masih is proud of his profession and the necessary tools it has given him to help find solutions for his clients.
Masih is licensed to practice in the California Supreme Court and all California State Courts. He is also licensed to practice in the great state of Texas. Masih is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Orange County Bar Association.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- The University of California, Santa Barbara, Cum Laude
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Law and Society
- Voted as a Rising Star Super Lawyer, 2016-2017
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, member
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, member