Elizabeth Wagner, Esq.
Elizabeth Wagner grew up in Kokomo, Indiana. She attended Morehead State University on an athletic scholarship where she graduated with honors in 2013. Elizabeth then made the move to California where she graduated with honors from California Western School of Law. During her tenure at California Western, she earned two academic excellence awards and was a recipient of the prestigious Justice Howard B. and Mrs. Joan C. Weiner Scholarship. She was also a recipient of the California Western Admissions Scholarship and the Dean’s Diversity Scholarship.
During law school Elizabeth worked as the student manager for the California Western Community Law Project, and was a member of the Pro Bono Honors Society and the Public Service Honors Society. She also worked as a certified legal extern for the Honorable Judge Anthony J. Battaglia; as a certified law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office; and as a certified legal intern for the San Diego District Attorney’s Office. Additionally, she has been published in the Jury Trial Improvement Committee Newsletter: Fall 2016 Edition.
In late 2017, Elizabeth joined Kazerouni Law Group, APC as a post-bar law clerk. Upon becoming a licensed attorney in late 2017, Elizabeth officially joined the team as an Associate Attorney in the Costa Mesa office.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2017
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Morehead State University, Morehead, Kentucky
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude – 2013
- Major: Criminology
- “Discharged Juries Can Be Recalled with Limitations” , Jury Trial Improvement Committee Newsletter, Fall, 2016
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California , Certified Legal Extern for the Hon. Judge Anthony J. Battaglia