Crosby S. Connolly, Esq.
Crosby S. Connolly was born in Portland, Oregon and grew up in Oregon. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon, where he received a Bachelor’s of Science in Political Science. During his time at the University of Oregon, he excelled in scholastic achievements, being awarded a participant of the Deans List. He also pursued his interest in politics and history during his time at the University of Oregon. Immediately thereafter, he pursued his passion for law and advocacy by attending California Western School of Law in San Diego, California.
While attending California Western School of Law, Mr. Connolly sat on the Board of the Entertainment & Sports Law Society (ESLS) and founded TheJourney – a website dedicated to the sharing of artist-endorsed music in real-time. As the founder, sole contributor and social media strategist behind TheJourney, the site has reached more than 150,000 viewers a month in more than 50 countries. Mr. Connolly spun his love of spreading his interests to others into a passion for advocating on behalf of consumers around the country.
Mr. Connolly joined Hyde & Swigart, APC in December 2012 as an Associate Attorney for their San Diego and Riverside Office. He now practices in every jurisdiction in the state of California. Mr. Connolly has been an instrumental litigation attorney on Consumer Rights cases.
Mr. Connolly has litigated and settled hundreds of State Collection lawsuits. Mr. Connolly has litigated and settled dozens of Federal lawsuits on behalf of consumers, including notable cases:
Dawn Zoerb, et al. v. National Collegiate Student Loan Trust, et al., Case No. 3:14-cv-00468
Rowley v. HSBC Bank Nevada N.A..
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- United States District Court for the Central District
- United States District Court for the Southern District
- United States District Court for the Northern District
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Member of the Riverside County Bar Association
- Member of the San Bernardino County Bar Association